Sunday, August 23, 2009

My True Love

You sprinkle on my soul; a light mist. You are the bright Sun in my mornings to my twinkling stars that dance in my night. Your heart is my obsession, your eyes are my light, your soul part of mine. You circle and flow through my body as if on command. Your shining face overpowers all of my thoughts, your smile a permanent part of me. Your eyes remain inside, with their smile and twinkle. Your soul blends into me, into mine with it's innocence and individuality. How could anything else take control of me like this? Your eyes run through my mind and your smile shines into my heart. Innocence, happiness, smile, eyes, passion, kindness, gentle nature, all of which belongs to you creep through the seams of my mind... This happiness inside combined between us two shall never shadow, the love shall continue to bloom deep inside... And never rest. To eternity and back.


*I would like to dedicate this poem to my true love, Michael*

1 comment: